Creating a Billing Household
Billing Households allow you to combine any Clients or Accounts that you want to bill as a single unit.
If you wish to household clients only for Performance reporting purposes, see Householding Clients for more details.
To create a Billing Household:
- Navigate to Run Business > Billing.
- Click from the top controls.
- Select the Clients and Accounts you want to include in the Billing Household. You can mix and match. Use the drop-down in the upper left to switch the view between Clients and Accounts.
- Enter a Household Name.
- If you only want this group to be a Billing Household and not a Household within the Manage Clients section as well, deselect the toggle.
- Individual Accounts cannot be part of a Performance Household. If you selected individual Accounts, you will need to deselect the Performance toggle to be able to save.
- Performance Households report householded performance from date of Household creation going forward, regardless of account history.
The following broad options are available in Billing Settings. Alternate Billing Groups (also known as Billing Subtenants) may be established to have different configurations of these rules for different scenarios. See Creating and Configuring ...
Establishing Billing Groups
Billing Groups are a type of Subtenant. To create a new Billing Group, see Creating and Configuring Subtenants, and select the Billing style Subtenant during the creation process.
Creating Account Overrides
Account Overrides allow you to set custom Fee Schedules that affect only selected Accounts. Account overrides must apply to at least one account to exist. To create an account override: Navigate to Run Business > Billing. Click Create Account ...
Creating and Configuring Subtenants
The Subtenant feature allows for individual advisors or satellite firms to have their own Client Portals or Billing subsets within the platform. Subtenant-specific settings are managed under Run Business > Firm Profile, within the Firm, Template ...
Performance Benchmarks: Assign Household Benchmarks
In addition to the three default Total Performance benchmarks that can appear globally in Performance reports, an advisor can designate an additional benchmark at the Household level for any individual Household. Pre-requisites Benchmarking ...