Search Transactions Report
The Search Transactions report allows you to globally search transactions across all of your accounts in the Wealth Platform based on a number of configurable filters.
Access the Search Transactions report by navigating to Manage Clients > Reports > Search Transactions.
Controls and Filters
By default, the Search Transactions report displays all transactions from the previous business day.
Search by Account
Use the search box in the upper right to filter down to the transactions for a specific account number.
- Managed/Non-Managed: Select to show accounts with the position that are Managed, Non-Managed, or All.
- Transaction Type: View only one type of transaction between Buy, Cash, Deliver, Receive, or Sell.
- Sub Type: Filter down to a particular sub-type of transaction.
- Security Type: View transactions only for one type of security.
- Symbol: View transactions for only one particular Symbol.
- Date: View transactions only for the Previous Business Day or enter a Date Range.
- Custodian: Click next to the Custodian header to filter down and view results from only one selected Custodian.
- Advisor: Click next to the Advisor header to filter down and view results from only one selected Advisor.
View Account Profile
Click any account number in the results to be taken directly to the Manage Clients Dashboard Overview tab for the account.
Search Holdings Report
The Search Holdings report allows you to find all accounts that currently hold (or held) a particular position. Access the Search Holdings report by navigating to Manage Clients > Reports > Search Holdings. Controls and Filters Search Begin by using ...
Report Packager Page Library
This article describes all the available Report Pages that can be added to a Report Package when Creating Report Packages. Available Page Library: Activity Detail Activity Summary Cover Page Custom Advisor Letter Disclaimer Page Holdings Report ...
Manually Running Report Packages
Report Packages are designed to be scheduled and run automatically at intervals for the Accounts, Clients, or Households to which they are assigned. However, it is possible to manually run a Report Package for either an individual Account, Client, or ...
Report Package Audit Features
The Report Packager allows you to view the historical data of each occasion that each Report Package was run. Navigate to Grow Practice > Customization > Report Packages. Locate the Report Package you wish to view data for. Click the expand control ...
Report Packager Overview
The Report Packager allows you to create consistent reporting across your clients at regular intervals. Through the setup process, the report structure is created, allowing you to decide which data to present to your client in the order you choose. ...