The Search Holdings report allows you to find all accounts that currently hold (or held) a particular position.
Access the Search Holdings report by navigating to Manage Clients > Reports > Search Holdings.
Controls and Filters
Begin by using the box in the upper right to search for a particular symbol/CUSIP that you want to view results for.
- Managed/Non-Managed: Select to show accounts with the position that are Managed, Non-Managed, or All.
- Rep Code: Choose to view only accounts with the position that belong to a particular Rep Code.
- Account Number: Filter to see if a particular account number contains the selected position.
- As of Date: By default will display the most recent data available. Change to view holdings as of past dates.
- Custodian: Click next to the Custodian header to filter down and view results from only one selected Custodian.
View Account Profile
Click any account number in the results to be taken directly to the Manage Clients Dashboard Overview tab for the account.
Search Transactions Report
The Search Transactions report allows you to globally search transactions across all of your accounts in the Wealth Platform based on a number of configurable filters. Access the Search Transactions report by navigating to Manage Clients > Reports > ...
Report Packager Overview
The Report Packager allows you to create consistent reporting across your clients at regular intervals. Through the setup process, the report structure is created, allowing you to decide which data to present to your client in the order you choose. ...
Report Packager Page Library
This article describes all the available Report Pages that can be added to a Report Package when Creating Report Packages. Available Page Library: Activity Detail Activity Summary Cover Page Custom Advisor Letter Disclaimer Page Holdings Report ...
Manually Running Report Packages
Report Packages are designed to be scheduled and run automatically at intervals for the Accounts, Clients, or Households to which they are assigned. However, it is possible to manually run a Report Package for either an individual Account, Client, or ...
Report Package Audit Features
The Report Packager allows you to view the historical data of each occasion that each Report Package was run. Navigate to Grow Practice > Customization > Report Packages. Locate the Report Package you wish to view data for. Click the expand control ...