The Search Holdings report allows you to find all accounts that currently hold (or held) certain positions as well as a sum total of that position across the filtered accounts holding it.
Access the Search Holdings report by navigating to Manage Clients > Reports > Search Holdings.
Controls and Filters
Click the Account Number, CUSIP/Symbol, or Security Description.
drop-down to begin searching. To generate a report, you must add at least one filter for
You may search for and add as many criteria for each filter as you like. Click
to see your results.
- Holdings: Select to show accounts with the position that are Managed, Non-Managed, or All.
- Account Number: Filter to see which positions one or more account numbers hold.
- Custodians: Filter to see results from a particular custodian.
- Client Name: Search by first or last name to find a particular client to view.
- Rep Code: Choose to view only accounts with the position that belong to a particular Rep Code.
- CUSIP/Symbol: Search for and select the Symbols to include in the report.
- Security Description: Search by description instead of CUSIP. This filter may only have one entry.
As of Date
By default will display the most recent data available. Change to view holdings as of past dates.
to download a CSV of the currently filtered grid.
View Account Profile
Click any account number in the results to be taken directly to the Manage Clients Dashboard Overview tab for the account.
Search Performance Report
The Search Performance report allows you to globally view period performance across all of your accounts in the Wealth Platform based on a number of configurable filters. Access the Search Performance report by navigating to Manage Clients > Reports ...
Search Transactions Report
The Search Transactions report allows you to globally search transactions across all of your accounts in the Wealth Platform based on a number of configurable filters. Access the Search Transactions report by navigating to Manage Clients > Reports > ...
Report Packager Overview
The Report Packager allows you to create consistent reporting across your clients at regular intervals. Through the setup process, the report structure is created, allowing you to decide which data to present to your client in the order you choose. ...
Report Packager Page Library
This article describes all the available Report Pages that can be added to a Report Package when Creating Report Packages. Available Page Library: Activity Detail Activity Summary Cover Page Custom Advisor Letter Disclaimer Page Holdings Report ...
Manually Running Report Packages
Report Packages are designed to be scheduled and run automatically at intervals for the Accounts, Clients, or Households to which they are assigned. However, it is possible to manually run a Report Package for either an individual Account, Client, or ...