The Advisor Profile controls contact information that appears on the Client Portal as well as Rep Codes and other Wealth Platform functionality. After adding an Advisor to the Wealth Platform, take time to fill in the remaining relevant details in the Advisor Profile.
To open an Advisor Profile to edit, navigate to Run Business > Firm Profile > Advisors and select the Advisor to edit.
The following sections and fields are available to configure.
Caution! Be sure to Save & Close or Update at the bottom to commit any changes you make.
Unless indicated, the data fields for an Advisor are for record-keeping purposes only and do not appear elsewhere in the Platform.
- First Name: Will be used on all DocuSign forms and in the Advisor list on the Platform (unless a Display Name is entered).
- Last Name: Will be used on all DocuSign forms and in the Advisor list on the Platform (unless a Display Name is entered).
- Display Name: Enter a name to override the First and Last Name for display purposes.
- Firm Name: Automatically filled from the Firm Profile.
- Address: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Zip: Entering a zip code will automatically populate the City and State.
- City: Automatically filled based on the Zip.
- State: Automatically filled based on the Zip.
- Firm Logo: Logo used only for DocuSign branding.
- Advisor Photo: Picture of the Advisor that can be made visible on the Client Portal if Advisor Profile is enabled in Run Business > Firm Profile > OWM > Sections.
- Hero Image: Picture that is used in preparing a Goals-Based package.
- Phone Number: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Fax Number: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Email: Advisor’s address that will appear on DocuSign envelopes.
- Twitter Handle: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Joint Advisor Email: Does not appear anywhere else.
- LinkedIn: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Facebook: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Solicitor: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Website Address: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Start and End Dates: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Service Rep: Does not appear anywhere else.
- Link to Code/Active Codes: Select the Advisor Code(s) that are tied to this Advisor for billing and revenue purposes.
- Questionnaire Access: Allow the Advisor to have access to all Questionnaires in the Grow Practice dashboard or restrict to those selected in the list beneath.
Phone Support Hours
- Display phone options: Select this option to have phone support number and hours displayed on the client portal.
- Display after support hours: Select this option to have the phone support number and hours displayed outside of support hours.
- Phone Support Hours: Use this section to define when phone support is available. This will be displayed on the Client Portal if selected above.
- DocuSign Additional Template ID: If an Advisor has additional specific forms beyond those enabled for the firm, they would like electronically signed, contact AdvisorEngine Support to have those forms added and receive an ID to put in this field.
- Exclude firm-wide template: Enabling this option will only present End-Client Users with the forms linked to the above ID when receiving documents to sign through DocuSign. Leaving it disabled will give both.
- Exclude firm-wide documents: Enabling this option will only present additional documents uploaded below in addition to the signature documents. Leaving this disabled will give the End Client User those below and those added to the Firm Profile.
- Include template for following workflows: (Advisor-led only) Use the Additional Template ID documents for the selected workflows only.
- Add Document: Add up to 10 documents here that will be included in all DocuSign envelopes but do not require client signature.