Report Package Audit Features
The Report Packager allows you to view the historical data of each occasion that each Report Package was run.
- Navigate to Grow Practice > Customization > Report Packages.
- Locate the Report Package you wish to view data for.
- Click the expand control at the start of the Report Package’s row to see all past instances and any future scheduled instance. Note that a Report Package must either have run once or be scheduled to run in the future to have this control available.
- Click the details control on any past instance to open the Audit Trail window and see report failures.
- By default, the Audit Trail window will display Failures only. Use the control to see all report instances for this instance of the Report Package.
If any failures are seen in the Audit Trail window, please Contact AdvisorEngine Support (email@example.com) to report the failure and receive assistance.
Setting Up Report Package Defaults
The Report Packager allows firms to establish consistent reporting across all households, clients, or accounts. Firms have the ability to run reports automatically or on an “as needed” basis. Setting Up Report Package Defaults Report Package Default ...
Manually Running Report Packages
Report Packages are designed to be scheduled and run automatically at intervals for the Accounts, Clients, or Households to which they are assigned. However, it is possible to manually run a Report Package for either an individual Account, Client, or ...
Creating Report Packages
Navigate to Grow Practice > Customization > Report Packages. Click + Create New in the upper right. Enter the Name of Package. Note this will appear on the Report itself on the Cover Page, so enter something that can be client-facing. Select the Type ...
Customizing a Client's Report Packages
By default, a client will receive the company-wide default Report Packages at whichever interval they are set for. It is possible, at the Household, Client, and Account level each, to customize which Report Packages are received or to suppress ...
Identifying and Adjusting Report Packages in Documents
Reports that have been run will show in the Documents section of the Account, Client, or Household they belong to. From the Documents section you are able to view the report and if desired, remove it from the client’s view in the Client Portal or ...