Managing Client Documents
The Documents widget of a Client record allows you to manage which documents are associated with a Client. In addition, you can make some documents visible in your client’s vault on the Client Portal.
The Documents widget is located in the Operational Tab of a Client record from the Manage Clients dashboard.
- Navigate to Manage Clients > Dashboard > Clients.
- Locate and select the applicable client.
- Select the Operational tab.
- Scroll and locate the Documents section.
Understanding the Documents Section
- Source: Who uploaded the document
- Document Name: The name of the document
- Attached To: The client’s name
- Date: Date the document was uploaded
- View: Viewable PDF of the document
- Client Display: Make document visible to client through the Client Portal. If disabled, the document is visible internally only.
- Delete: Delete the document. Cannot be undone.
Uploading a Document
To manually add a document to the client's vault:
- Click in the upper-right of the document widget.
- Navigate to and select the document on your local machine.
- Click to upload the file to the Vault.
The Client Display toggle is set to Off by default for uploaded documents. Set the toggle on to show the document on the Client Portal.
Deleting a Document
- Click the delete control at the end of the document's row.
- You are asked to confirm the deletion. Click This cannot be undone. to proceed.
Viewing Client Paperwork
After creating a proposal or opening an account, the final signed paperwork can be viewed from the Grow Practice Dashboard. Simply navigate to Grow Practice > Dashboard, locate the client and click the PDF icon for the paperwork you want to view. ...
Identifying and Adjusting Report Packages in Documents
Reports that have been run will show in the Documents section of the Account, Client, or Household they belong to. From the Documents section you are able to view the report and if desired, remove it from the client’s view in the Client Portal or ...
Managing Client Dashboard Widgets
All Widgets within the Manage Clients Dashboard views can be enabled, disabled, and (except the primary view of each tab) rearranged. Changes will affect all users of the platform. Widget Management is located in Run Business > Firm Profile > Widget ...
Client Portal (OWM) Settings
OWM stands for Online Wealth Management, another term for your Client Portal. Many of these settings will be established by your Onboarding Engineer in onboarding, but you can always come to this section to make edits and changes to the existing ...
Removing Invoices from Client View
It is possible to remove a published invoice from a client’s view in the Client Portal. Navigate to Manage Clients > Dashboard. Using the Account, Client, or Household tabs along with the Search options, locate the client or account you want to ...